- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
Corporate 9800 -- use with personal e-mail?
Hi, I have a BB9800 which was used in a BES environment. It has been security wiped, and I would now like to use it with my Gmail account. However, SETUP goes immediately to Enterprise Activation and does not offer me other E-Mail.
Version info says 6.0 Bundle 695 (v188.8.131.52, (Platform 184.108.40.206)
- 02-04-2013, 05:12 AM #2
Do you have a BIS (Blackberry Internet Service) data plan with your carrier rather than just a standard carrier data plan?
You may also need to remove any IT Policy on there (a standard security wipe does not do this) - KB14202-How to remove an IT policy from a BlackBerry smartphone
- By bazjeepers in forum Legacy Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 3Last Post: 09-14-2010, 01:24 PM
- By kingzee in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-16-2009, 02:25 AM
- By kingfisher205 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 07-28-2008, 10:10 AM
- By shibainu33 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2008, 06:49 PM
- By itwanmgr in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-29-2008, 05:17 PM