- CrackBerry User
- 16 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
i recently had issues with my torch rebooting with no end in site. the first time it just stopped and got a safe start up message. about 2 weeks later, it did it again. this time it would not get itself out. i should note that these were after app download reboots. i did the os reinstall, or tried. i got to a point that it did not find my phone. i put the battery back in, while still connected, and kept hitting retry over and over; that apparently was the key. you are supposed to reinstall the battery at the reboot stage, but for mine, this worked. i'm hoping the 10 is what we're expecting. i never had any issues with my 5 year old pearl. i know it's not the same but..........
hope this helps anyone with similar issues.
my thanks to blaze, sorry, that's how i read your handle.
- By lmedland in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 6Last Post: 06-09-10, 03:55 AM
- By CaptainPeanuts in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 8Last Post: 09-23-09, 09:50 PM
- By Garz in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 07-18-08, 10:38 PM
- By jmkatz in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 6Last Post: 04-22-08, 09:51 PM
- By rgjr in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 4Last Post: 03-03-08, 07:06 PM