Hey everyone, I just got my torch about a week ago and I was messing with it and somehow got the color scheme to negative. However, I have gone to change it back now and I can not figure out how to get it back to normal. If you could help me out it would be much appreciated.
    01-17-11 01:19 AM
    Under options -> accessibility -> color contrast. Revert this to Normal. Should be good to go.
    01-17-11 01:22 AM
    Thank you so much! you are truly a life saver!

One more question!
    I have AT&T of course. And i downloaded a theme offline and i go to change it and its not there. it just goes to the homescreen settings. i have already done a battery pull and everything. i cant find it and the only theme that i have the option of is the AT&T theme. Help please?
    01-17-11 01:50 AM
    Thank you so much! you are truly a life saver!

One more question!
    I have AT&T of course. And i downloaded a theme offline and i go to change it and its not there. it just goes to the homescreen settings. i have already done a battery pull and everything. i cant find it and the only theme that i have the option of is the AT&T theme. Help please?
    If you downloaded it and it doesn't show, it's probably because it's not compatible with the torch.
    AKA_Rizzo likes this.
    01-17-11 08:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD