how do i delete files on the database within the phone with out having to connect the phone to the computer?
    03-16-11 03:29 PM
    What database? If you mean internal memory its as simple as navigating to what you want to delete, press the BB button and chose delete. Or you could use a third party app such as filescout.
    03-16-11 03:31 PM
    It depends on which database.

If it is one of the base apps, Calender, Contacts, Notes, SMS, Email, then you can open the app and delete unwanted entries one by one or multiply but contiguously by holding down a Shift key and scrolling up or down to select.

For other database deletion you need to connect to Desktop Manager since not all databases are accessible from the BlackBerry User Interface.
    03-16-11 03:33 PM
    well when i use my caller pic app and choose pics normanlly i go to bb sdcard and pics folder but i noticed database is one of the options to choose and there are alot of pics listed on there and i deleted them thru the computer via usb cable but i was wondering how to delete them straight off the phone?
    03-16-11 03:35 PM
    on a different note hey homer where did u get the torch avitar? its cool ive been looking for one
    03-16-11 03:36 PM
    on a different note hey homer where did u get the torch avitar? its cool ive been looking for one
    Google search, hosted on photobucket then uploaded to CB.
    03-16-11 03:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD