what is your charging time? i know 1.5 is about the normal lenght but mine is 4 to 6 hours. what could be the problem? it is a new torch.
    05-01-11 12:05 AM
    lol well the charging time until full will depend on alot of variables. what charger, how depleted is the battery, what kind of current are you charging with and at what rate......etc.

how are you charging your phone? the lower the mA are that your charger or cable is running, the slower it will charge. if you charge through a USB port, the charging rate can be turned down. USB usually takes longer than a regular wall charger.
    05-01-11 12:17 AM
    What OS is it running. I find that certain OS versions cause the phone to take longer time to fully charge. I noticed that OS .246 and .486 takes longer for a full charge. Thats just my experience.
    05-01-11 12:18 AM
    lol well the charging time until full will depend on alot of variables. what charger, how depleted is the battery, what kind of current are you charging with and at what rate......etc.

how are you charging your phone? the lower the mA are that your charger or cable is running, the slower it will charge. if you charge through a USB port, the charging rate can be turned down. USB usually takes longer than a regular wall charger.
    +1. If your device is charging, but you are using it / running a bunch of apps in the backgroud / not prperly closed, it will take longer.. Also, USB will take longer than AC. Generic adaptord may ake longer than OEM chartgers...

How exactally are you charging your device ?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-01-11 01:30 AM
    this question is going to be the hardest one to answer. everyones charging times will all be different.
    05-01-11 01:40 AM
    I just put mine to charge when I go to sleep, auto turn on/off, wake up, take it and go.
    05-01-11 01:41 AM
    Mine never takes that long to charge, even on USB :s
    05-01-11 06:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD