New in town Purchased the Torch day of release upgrading from the Bold 9700. Beautiful device, and was pretty much good with it until i noticed the battery and the phone. Whenever using it it would get hot on the bottom, hot enough to make it uncomfortable. Then i realized when i would plug it in and it entered bedside mode when you lock and unlock, the screen goes gray with lines for a second and then comes back.

I went to ATT exchanged it for a new one, and now i am charging this one and noticing that the lighting icon comes on and then turns off for three seconds and then turns back on. Not normal right?

The beside mode "problem" still exists with the new torch, but i don't think it should be charging like that.

*also the bedside mode "glich" happens with your in bedside mode and have a app on. Bedside mode on, go to bbm and leave it on the screen. Lock the device and then unlock, it may not happen the first time but proceed to lock and unlock again thats when the gray screen comes on.
    Last edited by jlosman2nv; 08-16-10 at 05:04 PM.
    08-16-10 03:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD