hmmm .. well i hope that rumor is true for sprint .. they need to highlight there BB choices...
    05-10-10 01:58 PM
    Honestly I am just happy if there is a shred of truth to any of the article that it will be available on CDMA as well as GSM. I spoke with my buddy who works on the Sprint campus and while this is far from a scientific approach he has been fairly accurate in the past. He works closely with the Sprint Ambassadors and engineers who do the testing on the upcoming Sprint phones. When the ambassadors have them it is pretty close to launch. He has seen guys carrying the 9650 and the EVO for example. The only info he has gotten about another bberry for sprint is a flip design but he swears he heard a pearl flip. I hope not the Bold flip 9670 we have seen pics of. Again this is not a 100% method of getting exact info but every little bit helps. I thought RIM abandoned the idea of a pearl flip anyways??
    05-10-10 02:14 PM
    The 9700 came to both AT&T AND T-Mobile, so why can't the 9800 do the same? Why does it have to be an either/or?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-10-10 04:30 PM
    either carrier just come out already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    05-10-10 11:10 PM
    Ya and T-blowbile is better than Sprint how? coverage= no, data= no, service= not lately sprint has made huge gains on that. oh wait T-blowbile has more phones that's it!!. hmmm what good is having all these cool phones when your coverage sucks and data is a joke. if your going to make a statement like what you made at least back it up.
    You must live in a bad area for T-Mobile. Every carrier has those. You also forget that JD Power ranked T-Mob quite high in customer service and satisfaction serveral years in a row. Sprint, has been on the opposite side of that spectrum. So, actually, that posters claims can be backed up. I have been with T-Mob 8 years now and am quite satisified. Observing the hostile tone of your post, I assume that T-Mob has "done you wrong" somehow in the past. Either that or your fanboyism has run wild. Either way, settle down, you are going to blow a vessel. Here is your requested back up:

Ratings | J.D. Power)

Ratings | J.D. Power)

At no point does Sprint overtake T-Mobile. Perhaps it is you who needs to look into backing up thier statements. And relax a little.
    05-11-10 08:06 AM
    The 9700 came to both AT&T AND T-Mobile, so why can't the 9800 do the same? Why does it have to be an either/or?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    +1. I can see both having it, just like the rest of the Bold series. I hope so. This may be just the thing I need to keep me from jumping ship. That Android, shes a tempting lil tart. I dunno how much longer I can resist. Of course, we all know that Blackberry r srs bizness, but is it too much to ask for this thing to be a bit more consumer friendly? A touch more media friendly would be great. And for the love of Pete, can I get a full screen caller ID?
    05-11-10 08:18 AM
106 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD