Now that we see it as GSM, I'm hoping its T-mobile! I'm due for an upgrade and would be pretty pissed if i got a 9700 and the slider came out a couple months later.
    I had heard it was CDMA, where are they saying it's going to be GSM? I realize all we're doing is trying to predict the unknown, but the fact of it being GSM or CDMA should be something that could be discovered fairly early right?
    05-06-10 12:58 PM
    I had heard it was CDMA, where are they saying it's going to be GSM? I realize all we're doing is trying to predict the unknown, but the fact of it being GSM or CDMA should be something that could be discovered fairly early right?
    http://crackberry.com/blackberry-9800-slider-photos

AT&T = GSM
    05-06-10 01:41 PM
    Sorry for being so thick, but does that picture show the AT&T logo on the phone? It probably does and I just don't see it.
    05-06-10 02:00 PM
    Sorry for being so thick, but does that picture show the AT&T logo on the phone? It probably does and I just don't see it.
    It actually says "Rogers", which is a GSM-only company (most carriers in Canada were CDMA, and are now operating both CDMA and HSPA networks)
    05-06-10 04:46 PM
    Actually, it was the blog post I was linking to (not the accompanying photos), where Kevin says it's apparently coming to AT&T. Although as graham says, Rogers = GSM too.

So AT&T and Rogers. Maybe T-Mobile.

END OF THREAD!
    05-07-10 05:58 AM
    I switched from cingluar to t-mobile and NO phone will get me back! Lol I'm keeping praying its on t-mobile!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-07-10 07:06 AM
    Ya and T-blowbile is better than Sprint how? coverage= no, data= no, service= not lately sprint has made huge gains on that. oh wait T-blowbile has more phones that's it!!. hmmm what good is having all these cool phones when your coverage sucks and data is a joke. if your going to make a statement like what you made at least back it up.
    T-Mobile got the original Pearl first, and the Bold 9700. Both suck though.
    05-07-10 08:32 PM
    What sucks about the 9700? It's like the gold standard of Blackberries right now...

05-07-10 08:40 PM
    T-Mobile got the original Pearl first, and the Bold 9700. Both suck though.
    It's your network.
    05-08-10 10:03 AM
    It's your network.
    It's not the network. It's him, he sucks. I'm on T-mobile and my 9700 is great. I couldn't have asked for a better blackberry (well maybe a touch screen).
    05-08-10 10:40 AM
    Rogers and AT&T first. Must compete with current line of Sliders out(mainly the Droid;i.e. Verizon)
    05-08-10 10:52 AM
    Why can't all the carriers just get along and have every phone? lol

05-08-10 11:24 AM
    Why can't all the carriers just get along and have every phone? lol

Lol I feel you on that but as long as t-mobile gets it I'm fine with that lol

05-08-10 11:52 AM
    Anything knwon about Europe yet?? Crucial??
    05-08-10 02:13 PM
    Anything knwon about Europe yet?? Crucial??
    Of course it's coming to Voda and T-Mobile Germany among others. ))
    05-08-10 07:08 PM
    I have a strong feeling that T-Mobile US will get the 9800... They have always had great BB support...
    05-08-10 08:53 PM
    hoping for tmobile too
    05-09-10 01:12 AM
    Of course it's coming to Voda and T-Mobile Germany among others. ))
    thx Crucial...very nice!!!let me just comment on this with a big woooohoooo

Just hope we won`t have to wait that much longer than US and Canadian customers...
    05-09-10 01:52 AM
    thx Crucial...very nice!!!let me just comment on this with a big woooohoooo

Just hope we won`t have to wait that much longer than US and Canadian customers...
    Shouldn't be much of a wait from when the US carriers release to when overseas releases. ))
    05-09-10 06:39 AM
    Cx just saw the leaked video of the new 6OS is that it does it look better on the touchscreen and beside the slider is there anything jaw dropping coming this year or even game changing
    05-09-10 07:08 AM
    Shouldn't be much of a wait from when the US carriers release to when overseas releases. ))
    hope...no sure u r right crucial ... ;-)

But i don`t get it why as we saw the first pics thought it would be one of the ugliest Berrys ever seen and some weeks later now we(or as far as i can tell I) feel like my little sis in front of the christmas tree^^ On one hand i love but on the other i hate this "always to have the latest and greatest thing" ... since rumor has it I'm already waiting for RIM's tablet....Cobalt...

Crucial pleaze be honest...is RIM doing something like Brainwashing to its customers??

...I`m curious where this "little bad boy" as u americans call it is developed...
    05-09-10 03:06 PM
    i cant wait for this phone, i think this phone is going t be HSPA, seeing that it was on rogers, and canadians providers runs HSPA now. +3G slider
    05-09-10 06:20 PM
    I would say its more than likely going to be at&t. If you noticed in some of the shots, it shows that its running on Rogers 3G network, Which runs on the 850 mhz band, same as at&t's 3G Band. It would only make since. However RIM may have two different models one with the T-Mobile 3G Frequency and one with the at&t 3G frequency. As long as it has the 850 mhz 3G band then Id say im getting it. I LOVE my bold 9000 primarily due to the size of the keyboard. I wish rim would continue to make handsets with the larger keypad. The world edition was also a great phone!
    05-10-10 08:31 AM
    This may be old news and posted somewhere before but just thought I would post this link. Not too sure about the accuracy of this site but here it is.

Sprint Eyeing Exclusivity With BlackBerry 9900/9300 Slider | CoolTechZone.com
    05-10-10 10:12 AM
    This may be old news and posted somewhere before but just thought I would post this link. Not too sure about the accuracy of this site but here it is.

Sprint Eyeing Exclusivity With BlackBerry 9900/9300 Slider | CoolTechZone.com
    I think the news from this past week is enough to discredit that two-month-old blurb. It's coming to AT&T.
    05-10-10 01:45 PM
106 ... 2345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD