So I am having trouble sending pictures that ive taken on mybb torch. When I try to send pictures as attachments or through bbm, when i go to select the picture it brings me to the same screen that it does for viewing pictures and doesnt allow me to send the picture? Is the file too large? why is this happenning? help anyone?
    02-13-11 12:35 PM
    Once the picture is selected, Menu/Send.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-11 12:40 PM
    yeah, for my older pics I can do that, but on my newer pics the send option is not available
    02-13-11 12:43 PM
    There should be a Camera Pictures folder.
    02-13-11 12:50 PM
    naw dont think u understand what i'm saying, when i open the folder, and select the picture to send, instead of attaching the picture (as it does with the older pictures i have in my phone) it opens the picture to the viewing page. also when i go into my picture folder to send the pictures and go to options there is no SEND option. However on my older pictures (the ones transferred over from my bold) the SEND option is available
    02-13-11 12:57 PM
    naw dont think u understand what i'm saying, when i open the folder, and select the picture to send, instead of attaching the picture (as it does with the older pictures i have in my phone) it opens the picture to the viewing page. also when i go into my picture folder to send the pictures and go to options there is no SEND option. However on my older pictures (the ones transferred over from my bold) the SEND option is available
    Are the photos locked (read only)?? I tried this out with the wallpaper photos that show a lock symbol on them and you don't have the option to send them.
    02-13-11 01:06 PM
    How big is the pictures?

02-13-11 01:15 PM
    I don't think its locked...when I go to properties I don't see a locked symbols, one pic I'm trying to send is 126.7 KB

02-13-11 01:27 PM
    Do you have encryption enabled? That will prevent the send option from appearing (I think).

02-13-11 01:31 PM
    I dunno:s how do u enable encryption?

02-13-11 01:44 PM
    Just use Universal Search for 'encryption'
    Any pics you took while it's on can not be emailed. Those encrypted pictures can be copied to a new folder, on the device, and the copies can be sent. Delete the original encrypted files afterward, if you like
    02-13-11 02:02 PM
    I dunno:s how do u enable encryption?

Check the file "properties" of the picture. If it is .jpg.rem then it's encrypted.
    I think Sir Paul is probably right.
    02-13-11 03:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD