I have the problem that picture messages that people send me I can see for a few days and then like a week later they are no longer there. I just switched to a 9800 a couple of weeks ago. The sms & mms are in the same thread for a contact, but after a few days, the mms pictures are gone! What's going on with this?
    11-23-11 03:01 AM
    There is a place where you can change how long your messages stay on your phone. It's in message display and actions on my phone. The screen on my 9700 is broke so I can't see the entire screen. Go into the mms folder and go into options and then look in there. Sorry I can't be of any more help.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-11 04:01 AM
    I checked that already and it says to keep messages forever. But my problem is only the pictures get deleted, not anything else. For example a picture msg from Nov 15 is gone but I've got text msgs showing since Oct 20 for the same person.
    11-24-11 01:36 AM
    I don't think there's any way to get them to stay indefinitely and I don't know why they vanish after a certain time, but you can save the picture to your SD card by highlighting it in the conversation and using the blackberry button. That's what I do for anything sent that's worth keeping.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by GreenBerry84; 11-24-11 at 11:22 AM.
    11-24-11 11:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD