does anyone has this problem with search? if you go to music, then tap search on all songs, it's ok, but if you go to music and then artist, genre, album, and try to tap search, it won't let you

does anyone has the same issue?
    08-17-10 02:57 PM
    Oh, I see .. You can search, but the touch screen keyboard only seems to popup when you are on All Songs. I had the slider open, and could search just fine with the keyboard though.

I'm guessing that is not what they intended.
    08-17-10 04:48 PM
    Yes, you are correct. I should've been clear enough. the SW keyboard won't pop up if I try to click search on album, genre, and artist. The keyboard will pop up on all songs. However with sliding the keyboard, I can search on everything. But it's SW issue.
    08-17-10 06:51 PM
    When I click on all songs it shows me my songs but if I go to search for one of them it says no search results found so I have to scroll through all my songs to play it

For example I have a few Eminem songs on my phone but when I search "e" to find Eminem it says no search results found so I have scroll through all my songs to play it.

My old blackberry's I can just search the songs and will come up with the songs that I have searched
    10-04-13 05:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD