I've always put music onto my Blackberry Torch 9800. I don't know what happened, but now, I put the music onto my BB & when I unplug it, the music just isn't on my cell. I tried my usual method of using Blackberry Desktop Software and I've also tried just copy/pasting the songs from my computer to the device through "My Computer>BLACKBERRY1 ( H: )>Blackberry". It shows that I still have plenty of room on my Blackberry so I know it's not because it's too full. If anyone knows what's wrong or knows how to fix it, please explain it to me. It would be greatly appreciated!
    05-23-13 11:27 AM
    Have you tried repairing the memory card from the BB? It might be something simple as that.
    05-23-13 11:46 AM
    No I have not tried that. Did not know I could. How would I do that? Thanks!!!
    05-23-13 12:12 PM
    Options - Storage - it should list your media card, then menu button and repair memory card. (If I remember correctly)
    Ashley J LeBlanc likes this.
    05-23-13 12:45 PM
    You were correct about where it was. However, the problem remains. On my computer, it shows the music on my phone once I put in onto the cell. When I disconnect, the music is no longer on my cell. When I plug it back it, it does not show the music anymore. It's like if when I disconnect the cell from the computer, it erases what it just added on.
    05-23-13 09:54 PM
    If it's a weirdly configured windows machine, you might have to 'safely remove' it. How are you putting them on to your phone?
    05-24-13 05:43 PM
    I tried my usual method of using Blackberry Desktop Software and I've also tried just copy/pasting the songs from my computer to the device through "My Computer>BLACKBERRY1 ( H: )>Blackberry".
    How do you "safely remove" it?
    Last edited by Ashley J LeBlanc; 05-24-13 at 05:55 PM. Reason: forgot to answer a part
    05-24-13 05:55 PM
    Should be an icon by the clock that appears when you plug it in. You can click on it, and a little popup will say "Safely remove drive H:"
    05-24-13 06:07 PM
    Also, I think your music needs to be in the Blackberry\Music folder on that one.
    05-24-13 06:13 PM