i can take pictures with my camera and view them, but when I try to send them as a message, the message will not be sent.

Also, i have a picture emailed to me as an attachment and I was unable to open it.

Text messaging works fine for me.
    09-25-12 04:42 PM
    Connect to pc and view card by enabling mass storage option.

Click on SD card in windows (backup your card first) then go to folder options and select view hidden files.

Check if ".dat" (this is a file extension that a bb creates that allows it to access media files quicker)....delete these.

Once you sure have backed up and deleted those .dat files disconnec SD correctly from windows....by first closing the window showing the contents of card if opened, then right click on sd card icon in windows and click "eject".

Now disconnect the phone frm your usb cable and do a hard reset, which removing the battery while the phone is on. Now hopefully once the phone reboots it will create new .dat files that maybe corrupted.

If that fails I'd reconnect to windows and backup the card if not done already the format then format the card using windows...don't use quick format, then disconnect and format the card again using the bb format media card format option. And finally reconnect once again and drop the contents from your backup to SD.
    09-25-12 06:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD