I have a torch, on AT&T software 6.0.526; I have desktop version 6.0.2.44; I run windows 7.

I can not get the photos off of my SD card though Media sync or USB drive mode.

I have to pull the card out and put it in a reader to get the photos off (the camera shots are set to automatically save to the SD card, so this is annoying.)

So, when I attach to the desktop, and pick sync Media mode, I can go to the desktop program, pick sync photos, but it only sees the 13 photos that are saved on in the phone, not the 300 on the card. When I use windows explorer; I see two new drives F: and G: blackberry1; it too only sees the 13 photos on the phone when I look though the directory structure of G: It has the drive F, but when I click it, it asks me to insert a disk into F: When I have it plugged in, and turn on the phone to look at the photos I get the error "To access the files on your media card from your devise, disconnect your devise from your computer first"

When I attach to the desktop via USB mode, Picture Sync on the desktop, it can not read my device, and window explorer can not see the card or the phone. I can see two new drive letters (F: and G, but when I click them on windows explorer, it says "Insert a disk"...( I get same "disconnect the phone" error if I try to look a the pictures though the phone).

I tried repairing the card, via Options/ device/ card/ repair.... and no changes.

This is the second card I tried in there..

How can I get the photos off the phone without physically removing the card?
    Is my phone broken?

-MF
    06-07-11 06:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD