please i cant find the email set up icon on my BB Torch, i Have checked options to do the host routing thing no help at all. please can some 1 tell me what to do� im going nuts
    02-24-11 06:03 PM
    Click on setup and then email accounts.
    zenice likes this.
    02-24-11 06:10 PM
    thats the problem its not in my setup, i have called my service provider and they cant seem to fix it, also i have tried going to options but the hosting icon is not there
    02-24-11 06:48 PM
    options->device->advanced sytem settings->host routing table BB key->register now
    zenice likes this.
    02-24-11 07:02 PM
    thanks
    i wish i could call u, when i go to the host routing table i see GPRS and some numbers no register now
    02-24-11 07:07 PM
    If you press the BB (BlackBerry Symbol) key when you get to the Host Routing Table, that will bring up a menu with the option to 'register now'.
    zenice likes this.
    02-24-11 07:16 PM
    historianheidi, thanks so much dis is my 1st BB and im not lovin it all, i have done dat and now i can only see the enterprise activation no internet option
    02-24-11 07:31 PM
    and the email setup icon does not stay i have to keep registering again and again
    02-24-11 07:43 PM
    I didn't see it posted, but do you have a blackberry data plan or just a general data plan?

You require a Blackberry data plan in order to set up emails
    02-24-11 08:01 PM
    I'm no expert, but it does sound like you have a problem there. Have you told your carrier the latest part about having to register again and again? Although they couldn't help you specifically with your email setup, they might be able to with the registering thing.

You might need to resend your service books or something like that. More tech-savvy members of CrackBerry than me, will be able to help you with that, if that is the problem.

I would also go along with what aznlgcy said. It does make a difference if you don't have a BB data plan. I ran my Bold 9000 without a BB plan. In my case though, the Host Routing Table was completely blank.
    Last edited by historianheidi; 02-24-11 at 08:16 PM. Reason: in light of another post
    02-24-11 08:10 PM
    i do have a data plan, right now im thinking of returning d phone itself, probably faulty
    02-24-11 09:17 PM
    i do have a data plan, right now im thinking of returning d phone itself, probably faulty
    A "data plan" isn't the same as a Blackberry Data Plan (also known as Blackberry Internet Service/BIS). Make sure with your carrier that you have a Blackberry - specific data add-on.
    zenice likes this.
    02-24-11 09:27 PM
    sorry i meant a BB data plan called my carriers (which i am thinking of changin cos their tech dept cant help, i got everything off dis site)
    02-24-11 09:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD