Purchased Torch from Best buy this morning purchased unlock codes from i Unlock Blackberry - Blackberry Unlock Codes - INSTANTLY unlock any BLACKBERRY Worldwide.. They sent me codes and they did not work.
    He said the phone was hard locked and there was nothing he could do. I went back to best buy and they said that it was impossible and that they would give me another in it's place to try again but I would be wasting my time. I left the store without the phone and I'm researching my options. I want to use this phone but only with T- Mobile for various reasons.
    09-28-10 02:27 PM
    Try a different unlocking service. I haven't heard of anyone having problems with it being "hard locked".

I've always used the cheapest unlock service on ebay who agrees to email me the code instead of mail it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-28-10 05:21 PM
    Never heard of that. I have unlocked 3 with no issues. At least everything shows up properly in MEPD then MEP2. As far as testing BB services on a different carrier, I do only habe att sim cards.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-28-10 06:01 PM
    Is it an AT&T branded Torch or one from a Canadian carrier? Thousands of people have unlocked the AT&T Torch without issue.
    09-28-10 07:31 PM
    Is it an AT&T branded Torch or one from a Canadian carrier? Thousands of people have unlocked the AT&T Torch without issue.
    I doubt its Canadian, the only people I know who have them here got them from Bell stores not BB.
    09-28-10 08:58 PM
    I find it pretty hard to believe you received more than 1, single, correct code.
    09-29-10 01:10 AM
    I'd be surprised if this isn't a spammer...

Kind of odd to see advertising in someone's first post who needs help. I'm taking a guess that this thread will be deleted shortly.
    Last edited by North-Face; 09-29-10 at 03:20 AM.
    09-29-10 01:59 AM
    He's not a spammer. This guy genuinely just doesn't have a clue.
    09-29-10 02:00 AM
    If he comes back to post I'll be surprised & stand corrected. Spammers are getting more and more creative now..
    09-29-10 02:11 AM
    Wouldn't a spammer at least be saying something POSITIVE about the site they're trying to advertise? From this post it looks to me like this site has absolutely no clue how to generate working unlock codes.
    09-29-10 06:23 AM
    Try various unlocking services on the internet.

Regards,
    How to Unlock Blackberry Curve | How to Unlock A Blackberry
    12-18-12 06:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD