Can't add non-enterprise e-mail account
Hi. I have a Torch 9800 on Telus. I have a valid data plan. My firmware is 6.0 Bundle 3155. I have two email accounts currently on my phone: my work account on BESX, and my personal gmail account. I'm hoping to add a third account, but when I got to setup -> email accounts, the only option I have is for an enterprise account. The account I'm trying to add is pop or imap.
I've attached a couple of screen captures of the screens in question. Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction. It really shouldn't be this hard.
- By steveah83 in forum BlackBerry 6Replies: 0Last Post: 05-05-2011, 10:16 AM
- By blackaspen in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 6Last Post: 08-13-2010, 07:21 AM
- By o CUBBY o in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 3Last Post: 04-14-2009, 04:11 PM
- By MapleSyrup in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 01-02-2009, 01:27 PM
- By wolfiea in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-13-2008, 11:30 AM