Anybody else just lose that option on their menu? I've been doing it for months!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-17-10 04:24 PM
    Did it just start happening today? I ask because FB has days that their systems has major brain farts and nothing can be done to do the things you used to do.
    And they fail to notify their users of their problems until several hours after they have found any problems.
    12-17-10 05:38 PM
    Did it just start happening today? I ask because FB has days that their systems has major brain farts and nothing can be done to do the things you used to do.
    And they fail to notify their users of their problems until several hours after they have found any problems.
    Yes, juSt today. But what I found odd was that FB dropped off of my "send to" options while retaining "twitter","email", and "text"

12-17-10 05:43 PM
    Just go to the picture u want to send and hit menu>send> send to Facebook. The icon is gone from the FB app, but the ability is still there.

JJ

12-17-10 06:23 PM
    Icon gone from FB and the BB Menu? Both working fine here. I am running 1.9.20.

12-17-10 06:40 PM
    Icon gone from FB and the BB Menu? Both working fine here. I am running 1.9.20.

Well, its gone from my BB menu, but can still do it from the FB page. Still, strange it disappeared. Thanks for the responses everyone!

12-17-10 06:47 PM
    What version are you running and what OS?

12-17-10 07:19 PM
    Well, its gone from my BB menu, but can still do it from the FB page. Still, strange it disappeared. Thanks for the responses everyone!

Same problem here (BB Style). The option comes back if I uninstall and then reinstall FB, but once I reboot following the reinstall, the option vanishes again.
    02-10-11 08:46 AM
    Just do a battery pull. Mine always comes back when I do that. It's gone away several times and a batt pull always brings it back.
    02-10-11 08:47 AM
    If the batt pull dosen't work, uninstall, reboot and then reinstall the FB app. Maybe you did an upgrade or something without a restart? Added another app?
    02-10-11 08:48 AM
    If the batt pull dosen't work, uninstall, reboot and then reinstall the FB app. Maybe you did an upgrade or something without a restart? Added another app?
    No, it wasn't the OP Lots of people have that problem.
    02-10-11 08:52 AM
    Just do a battery pull. Mine always comes back when I do that. It's gone away several times and a batt pull always brings it back.
    Doesn't work for me.
    02-10-11 08:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD