this is probably sound sooo embarassing, so i`ve only been using my torch for 4 months..., and n the first few days i already create my BB ID and for the first few months i still able to use the app world and download things but somehow probably after i restart my phone and change my provider it requires me to log in again but the thing is, right now i forgot my password even the answer to the security question. I have no idea what i`ve put in those field, coz i have the tendency to forgot such thing.., it happened several times with my email....
    it sounds like i just stole this phone from someone right?? urrrgghh....

soooo..., by any chance do you guys know any solution to my problems?
    Junior Duncan likes this.
    05-18-12 02:53 AM
    Yes you can create another BB ID for your phone but you need to rebuy/download the apps.
    05-18-12 05:40 AM
    A perfect example why people should use the password keeper on the phone, all you ever have to do is remember one password, it has been a lifesaver for me.....
    05-18-12 06:20 AM
    hi, i've got 2 blackberry mobile. I've try to create a new bb ID instead of doing the switch device when you try to use bb messenger. I have look into my world on my new phone, but I can't find where to create a new bb ID. can anyone help me pls?
    12-19-12 08:06 PM
    You can *NOT* change your BBID. You need to wipe your phone first.

You can create a new one here:

BlackBerry ID - BlackBerry Login - Sign In to Apps & Services - US
    12-19-12 09:27 PM

03-21-13 08:51 AM

05-09-13 07:12 PM
    Yes you can create another BB ID for your phone but you need to rebuy/download the apps.
    05-28-13 10:03 PM
    02-17-17 04:01 PM
    Hi friend,I need an other account to manage my blackberry z10 how can I have access
    02-17-17 04:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD