Can anyone tell me whyyyyy batteryex is just not cooperating???

The memoryex icon shows up instead and the app seems glitchy for some reason.

I'm running 1.9.101021 ... anyone have any ideas? TIA!
    12-12-10 10:04 PM
    Welcome to CB!

Its an app issue. Message the author or post over in the 3rd party app section. You might also try running the default theme. Any other apps installed that do the same thing like MeterBerry (possible app conflict)?
    Last edited by shansmi; 12-12-10 at 10:25 PM.
    12-12-10 10:18 PM
    Thanks so much for the help

I'm going to post this in the App section & thanks so much for the welcome

The issue is only happening with this app "/ ... I'm still on the fence about keeping the 9800 so I haven't ported over my QL & BeBuzz yet so I'm not sure if it's just this app or not but thanks again!!!
    12-12-10 10:33 PM
    You will be happy with the Torch but remember the OS is new so many apps have not been updated yet. More come out every day but not all work at this time.

Themes are worse. Try running the app using the stock theme and see what happens.
    12-12-10 11:00 PM
    Thanks so much for the help

I'm going to post this in the App section & thanks so much for the welcome

The issue is only happening with this app "/ ... I'm still on the fence about keeping the 9800 so I haven't ported over my QL & BeBuzz yet so I'm not sure if it's just this app or not but thanks again!!!
    there is no reason to crosspost this in the apps section, chances are it will get moved by a mod. i agree its most likely an app issue. try either reinstalling the app or sending the company an email regarding it. also, make sure the app is even compatible for your device. some of the apps from my 9700 installed on the 9800 when i used device switch wizard, however didnt work properly. i had to delete them and redownload them, to get the proper version for my phone. maybe try deleting it and redownloading it directly through the 9800 if you havent already.
    12-13-10 01:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD