Hey guys I need help. I opened up my cam to take a pic and it freezes and I see all black. I try to close and it won't unless I click the end call key. And if I wait long enough trying to see something with my cam, the phone reboots. Don't know what to do!!!
    12-14-11 11:52 PM
    Everything else works on my phone but the camera. It'll give me a message that it cannot start the view finder. When the problem first started it said another app was using the camera. Then it said to close all apps before I open the camera. Not it just won't work and in video cam mode it says it cannot start view finder. If I leave it the phone reboots. If I back out of the camera it won't reboot. Can anyone help me with this problem???
    12-15-11 01:16 PM
    Updated my OS. Deleted a few apps. Deleted pics I didn't need. Still nothing. If the only answer I'm gonna get is to replace my phone then that sucks. I shoulda just stuck with my Bold 9700.
    12-24-11 09:10 AM
    Is this a new phone or one you bought off an auction site? Did you drop it, get it wet, expose it to nuclear radiation?

Did you just get it and it's done this since the beginning or has it been working and "all of a sudden" it's wonked out?
    12-24-11 09:35 AM
    Got it new in Sept. Dropped it maybe twice around a month in. Never been wet. Never had any problems. Last week went to use my camera and it stayed on black screen and would reboot. Tried again and opened video cam and it said could not start view finder camera is being used by other app.
    12-24-11 10:06 AM
    I can mess with the options and all modes. Review pics and come back until it closes itself. Also if I open the slider to get to my keys it will freeze up and I get a complete black screen with the red light. My keys with light up and I will have nothing going on. Then I have to pull battery. If I have slider open and try to start camera it will freeze completely as well.
    12-24-11 10:13 AM
    Now I can only hear calls through headphones or on speaker. Guess I'm gonna have to swap it out.
    12-28-11 03:38 PM
    Its been so long since I dropped it. I don't know why I cannot hear my calls on the handset unless its on speaker or headphones. That problem just started 3 days ago. Where do I get a replacement cam??? I've seen videos of the remove/replace.
    12-28-11 11:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD