Hey guys, haven't been on here in a long time. Anyway basically my lovely torch 9800 works perfectly however when I take a picture with the camera and the flash flashes, the battery instantly drops to the red. Also
    I have started to notice when charging, the bottom half of the phone gets HOT now warm HOT. Is my torch dying? Pls help.thx
    12-07-12 08:12 PM
    i have the same issue.. Sometimes I can do a battery pull and the battery goes back to normal. sometimes not.
    I am pretty sure my torch is on its last legs.. I get the app 602 error several times a day as well.

But try the battery pull and see if it resets your battery..
    12-07-12 09:45 PM
    i have the same issue.. Sometimes I can do a battery pull and the battery goes back to normal. sometimes not.
    I am pretty sure my torch is on its last legs.. I get the app 602 error several times a day as well.

But try the battery pull and see if it resets your battery..
    Alright I tried it, it shockingly fixed my heat issue temporarily.
    Still the flash does weird things to the battery
    12-07-12 09:52 PM
    Looks like its a battery problem. Every battery has a charging and discharging cycles. Once those cycles are complete. Battery power ruduces. You just Try a device wipe. Reinstall your OS. Lucky you would be if it went normal but If problem still persists you would have to buy a new battery for your torch. Your battery life must have ended
    12-08-12 02:07 AM