i have owned sooo many phones, and i cant seem to stop coming back to BB. i got the red torch and i am loving the new OS's. i tried the torch when it for released and did not like it. WOW what a difference!!

Glad to be back in the BB world
    02-08-11 04:05 PM
    What's so different this time?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-11 04:08 PM
    the touch screen probably
    02-08-11 04:09 PM
    the OS just seems to much faster then when i had .105 on it...and i did come pictures comparisons last night with my iphon4 and my wifes torch and there was not THAT much diffrence...

i guess i just like the simplicity of a BB...i have tried so many...

what BB do you have?
    02-08-11 04:10 PM
    Yeah the torch screen is comparable to the Captivate screen. The resolution is lower, but because the screen size is smaller it's basically a wash.
    02-08-11 04:12 PM
    Glad to hear someone other than myself likes blackberry still. I am the last one standing with my group of friends. My last two crackberry buddies just made the switch to verizon iphones. We'll see how long it takes for the excitement to wear off.
    BayouBengal21 likes this.
    02-08-11 04:13 PM
    Glad to hear someone other than myself likes blackberry still. I am the last one standing with my group of friends. My last two crackberry buddies just made the switch to verizon iphones. We'll see how long it takes for the excitement to wear off.
    Its to each his own with me. that is what happend to me. the excitement of android just bored me. and i for some reason get bored with the iphone..dont know why but i do...

if the torch 2 has a lot better screen, im there..i will TOTALLY get it. but yes, i am happy for now with the screen size and res..sitting by my droidx its like WOW, the X is WAYYY to big..For me anyway...

is there an actual you tube app yet for blackberry? and whats the nest twitter app no a days for BB?
    02-08-11 04:16 PM
    Some people use their phones mostly to play games and web browse. If that's the case they probably won't. I know some iphone users that basically only play games on their phone and have to charge the thing 3-4x per day (why you would do that I have no idea, but...)
    02-08-11 04:17 PM

is there an actual you tube app yet for blackberry? and whats the nest twitter app no a days for BB?
    BlackBerry App World - Twitter
    There is a Youtube icon which takes you into the browser.
    Edit...Welcome back
    Last edited by pmccartney; 02-08-11 at 05:19 PM.
    02-08-11 05:16 PM
    There's an OS6 search app also, does a bit more than the launcher does.
    Free YouTube Viewer BlackBerry App Courtesy of RIM (OS 6.0 Only) - BerryReview
    02-08-11 05:26 PM
    I checked out the Droid X and it's just SO big. I'm all for having a a nice screen, but let's not get carried away. I can only imagine what guys have to go through when putting their phones in their pockets.
    02-08-11 06:22 PM
    I agree. Those phone are huge. 4.3"??? Come on.
    BayouBengal21 likes this.
    02-08-11 06:30 PM
    This is such a refreshing post! Its nice to know that we can still post about how we prefer blackberry without having trolls posting everywhere(tucker67). Its time we take back crackberry and enjoy it like we used to. Welcome back to the best!!
    02-08-11 07:00 PM
    the OS just seems to much faster then when i had .105 on it...and i did come pictures comparisons last night with my iphon4 and my wifes torch and there was not THAT much diffrence...

i guess i just like the simplicity of a BB...i have tried so many...

what BB do you have?
    Gotcha....i wish iOS had rim's notification system. I would also like the ability to download mp3's straight from the web....I have a 9800,9650,s1,s2,8330....I'm looking forward to a device with Qnx.....I also have my eye on the atrix....that device looks sick......
    02-08-11 08:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD