HI Guys;

I recently upgraded to 6.0.666 and now when I press the green call button on my phone and select the Call log tab....it shows the Contact list instead of the log?!?!?

I ultimately had to switch on the option to include ALL Calls in the message center....which I don't really use.

Is this a bug with 666...and any idea of how to get it back? It's not a theme issue as I tried the default theme and it does the same thing.

Thanks
    10-22-11 02:12 PM
    Press your green call button. Then press the blackberry menu key and go to options. Go to call logs and list, phone appearance. Then in the initial view, change it to whatever you want. Your's should be set on contacts since you said that's what shows up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Itz Singh likes this.
    10-24-11 10:56 AM
    Press your green call button. Then press the blackberry menu key and go to options. Go to call logs and list, phone appearance. Then in the initial view, change it to whatever you want. Your's should be set on contacts since you said that's what shows up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

I don't think you understood my problem. When I prees the green button, yes my contacts do show up because that what I have it set to in the options.

My problem is, on the Call Log tab, is supposed to show a log of my incoming and out going calls....however, its shows a repeat of my Contacts list.
    10-24-11 04:22 PM
    did you do a battery pull to see if that would clear up the problem? Iam using 666 and have no problems
    You may need to do reinstall OS if battery pull does not help
    10-25-11 10:41 AM
    Today General Manager of my company came to mee with same issue....first of all i feel so scared coz i neveer used t blacknerry in my lifetime..then i take long breath and searched on internet for a while... and went through your forum....apply this settings and fix the issue...
    my Gm replied me with smile Thanks dear....
    Many thanks to you dear you've saved me.....
    04-15-14 03:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD