hi,

i am new to blackberry, i wanted a free software which can tell me all call information including the call time of that call. so that i can track how much calls are made

can someone plz help me

and one more thing i waned to install pageonce i wend to blackberry appworld and when i click on download, it took me to a page where it showed me that is status as waiting.

how will i download app from blackberry app world

thankx
    01-21-11 03:35 AM
    The only way I can think of pressing the blackberry key, then click status. It should tell you the total of your last call & the total of all your calls put together.

For example: On my phone log it says, "Last Call: 0:02" & "Total Calls: 1:08:32".

I couldn't find out how to view the total minutes used for individual calls, but I hope this helped a little =).
    hi,

i am new to blackberry, i wanted a free software which can tell me all call information including the call time of that call. so that i can track how much calls are made

can someone plz help me

and one more thing i waned to install pageonce i wend to blackberry appworld and when i click on download, it took me to a page where it showed me that is status as waiting.

how will i download app from blackberry app world

thankx

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    zarimir likes this.
    01-21-11 05:44 AM
    Search app world for call logger.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-11 06:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD