So I've bee struggling to figure this out. When I touch the notifications tab I I see a calendar section under my email notifications. I'm trying to hide/get rid of them in this location. I'm seeing friend's birthdays that have already passed and other friend's birthdays that aren't coming up until 4 months aways. I also have some personal/private notifications that I'd hate to have someone see if they were to look at my phone. Anyone know how to stop having them show up here? I've been struggling and reading and looking for an option but can't seem to find it.

any help would be greatly appreciated.
    08-22-10 01:08 PM
    bump for some help
    08-23-10 02:04 AM
    I'm not entirely sure you can stop calendar notifications showing up there..... but happy to be told differently if anyone knows how.
    08-23-10 02:12 AM
    Im having the same issue with birthdays showing up on mine. Theres like 15 of them some repeating some that are past it's really annoying. only way to make them go away for that time being is to delete them all then u have to reboot/battery pull and they go away. But will come back the next day. I believe its a issue with facebook. I have tried to turn off calendar updates from the site but sill recieve them.

Any ideas would help alot

Cheers
    08-28-10 01:53 AM
    Just an idea, if you only have a few dates in your calendar and they are set to reoccurring, you might be seeing next years calendar entry. Even though it has past it will tell you the 5 upcoming entries. It is very convenient if you have a populated calendar, but it would be annoying if you only have a few dates entered. I have meetings the reoccur every week so I may see repetitive entries if there is not a lot going on that week.
    08-28-10 07:57 AM
    i think its a issue with the OS or my phone.. i deleted the facebook app so i dont get it anymore i entered my girlfriends birthday and anniversary in my contact list. and when i woke up this morning in my feeds i had her bday 5 times and our anniversary 5 times.. soo im slightly lost with the whole thing right now. but cant really complain its the only issue im having, besides that i love it
    08-31-10 04:27 PM
    I think it's an issue with Facebook and it's driving me nuts. I delete the series... I delete the occurence and it's still there... I do a battery pull and the ones I deleted go away and new ones pop up... double checked my facebook calendar settings to make sure I don't have it linked to my torch calendar and it says that its not.... BUT IT IS!!!! UGH!!! They just keep coming back!!

HELP!
    10-27-10 09:07 AM
    If it's an OS issue, make sure that you are on OS .246. I have not had this issue on OS .141 or OS .246.
    10-27-10 09:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD