- CrackBerry Abuser
- 207 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Calendar not syncing
So Google sync has stopped working.
I am now using the built in sync on my 9800 but the calendar will not sync with Google.
My contacts and email sync fine.
Yes I have enabled the sync option is set on my email setup.
Any advice appreciated because my BlackBerry is not fulfilling my needs.
- 01-13-13, 03:14 PM #2
Loaads of people have had similar problems.
Make sure your Email (Gmail tends to work best) is set as the default calendar, so that in future your phone will add all events to your Email Calendar rather than the phone's. Sync was removed for phones, so you have to use your email calendar. It works just fine as long as you're on BIS/BES (Email, BBM, etc)
- By LVampa in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-14-09, 01:22 AM
- By brianmeltz in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 7Last Post: 02-20-09, 11:22 AM
- By Patrick G. in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 12-31-08, 10:21 PM
- By mrfizzed in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 0Last Post: 05-22-08, 09:38 AM
- By Father Fil in forum BlackBerry AdministratorsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-02-07, 03:33 AM