Need some input guys...

I just finished upgrading to the .534 leak from .526. I used the apploader method, after doing a backup in DM first. Everything worked fine, except that I lost all calendar entries. I did have 169 entries on my device before the upgrade.

I went back to today's apploader ipd to restore my calendar, only to find it had no entries either. (?) Next, I went to the DM to do and advanced (selective) restore of my calendar - it also showed no calendar entries. (?) I have gone back to each previous backup and found that the calendar backup was empty since 3-April. I also logged into BB Protect, and find it has no calendar backups since that same day. That date was 2 days before I moved to .526, and was still on .450.

I haven't sync'd my calendar or contacts with my Gmail for a long time. (There were inconveniences.) I have only the one calendar on my device.

Any suggestions?
    (Posting under 9800 as I suspect it is specific to 9800 .450 to .526)
    04-22-11 05:06 PM
    The exact same thing happened to me when upgrading from .326 (i think) to .526 but with apps settings, everything was erased and all the settings were back to default (yes, i did back up my BB).
    04-23-11 12:47 AM
    Well I had some calendar issue when I upgraded from .337 to .526. From the DE I got the message that the email address changed on the calendar items.
    This setting was not restored correctly. It's in Options, device, advanced settings, default services. The service of the agenda was wrong (CICAL).

The above menu entry could be different because my phone is in dutch and I have to translate.

Hope this is your problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-11 03:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD