I was confused when i saw in one of my "appointments" in my calendar that it said send using facebook. I read that it is what is used to invite other blackberry users to that event, and you should be able to change it from facebook. However i do not have the option of changing it, and i can't seem to find how to invite people to events! How do i do this?
    04-05-11 05:42 PM
    I was confused when i saw in one of my "appointments" in my calendar that it said send using facebook. I read that it is what is used to invite other blackberry users to that event, and you should be able to change it from facebook. However i do not have the option of changing it, and i can't seem to find how to invite people to events! How do i do this?

the items in the calendar that are "sent using Facebook" are calendar entries that are actually sent 'from' Facebook, birthdays, events etc... are sync'd with your bb, and are "sent using Facebook" so as not to be confused with other appointments that you may have set with your various email accounts on your blackberry...

the event in your calendar, is essentially a reminder of an event you have been invited to on Facebook. If you want to invite others, you will have to log into Facebook and do it that way, i don't think you can do it from your device's calendar, it is merely meant to be an reminder...
    04-06-11 10:31 PM
    Correct. If you go into the calendar and create a new event. At the top there will be a drop down menu containing each email account defined on your BB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-11 11:13 PM
    Should also mention that once the entry is created and saved it CANNOT be changed to another "Send Using" event. It has to be deleted and re created using the correct send event.
    04-07-11 06:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD