I'm planning on ordering a Torch online from the AT&T website. Does anyone know if they will be available for order on Wednesday for Thursday delivery? Or will we have to order on Thursday?
    08-09-10 05:36 PM
    I was actually planning on doing that this morning but it's not even on the list if phones.
    So I think it will be available on the 12th. At 12am
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-09-10 05:41 PM
    I guess I'll have to stay up late Wednesday night .

We used to live in Lincoln, Mark. Hello to a fellow Ocean-Stater!
    08-09-10 05:43 PM
    I'm planning on ordering a Torch online from the AT&T website. Does anyone know if they will be available for order on Wednesday for Thursday delivery? Or will we have to order on Thursday?
    If you have a small business account (I am on a Att Premier account) you can order now. Ordered mine this morning on the AT&T website. I am eligible for an upgrade and it will be shipped Free Overnight express on Wednesday.
    Can't wait to get it.
    08-09-10 06:17 PM
    No such luck. I'm switching from Verizon.
    08-09-10 06:21 PM
    If you have a small business account (I am on a Att Premier account) you can order now. Ordered mine this morning on the AT&T website. I am eligible for an upgrade and it will be shipped Free Overnight express on Wednesday.
    Can't wait to get it.

I have a Premier account and it's not listed. Where do you see it?
    08-09-10 06:33 PM
    I have a Premier account and it's not listed. Where do you see it?
    have a premier access via my employer. can access the premier page via my account on the att website and i have another link i use that has other discounts added. did not see the torch either way. would like to but didn't.
    08-09-10 06:52 PM
    Spoke to our customer service rep for our small business account the day the device was announced and set it up for her to call me when she got into the office on the 12th.

Received a call from her today that a memo went out allowing them to accept pre orders at 11 eastern today. She called me at 11:05. They are doing free next day as another posted above on pre orders.

I do not know, and she couldn't tell me when it would ship.
    08-09-10 06:58 PM
    Can't wait to get it.
    How did you do that Jerry? I have Premier too and it says to hold my horses--cool my jets--wait--until August 12th. I even tried their direct line on the phone and they said the same thing. Guess I'll just have to wait :-((
    08-09-10 07:18 PM
    It is not on AT&T Permier yet when I log in either.
    08-09-10 08:16 PM
    How much did you Premiere members pay?
    08-09-10 08:16 PM
    have a premier access via my employer. can access the premier page via my account on the att website and i have another link i use that has other discounts added. did not see the torch either way. would like to but didn't.
    Now, as Paul Harvey says "The rest of the story"
    I was told by my Small Business AT&T account rep to go to att.com and sign into my Small Business Premier account. I did and did not see anywhere where to order the 9800. I clicked on HELP CHAT and after a few minutes I was asked if there was a STORE icon in the upper left of the Premier webpage. I said no and was told to call 866-499-8008 and explain my problem. I did and they transferred me to Webpage Tech support and I got a work ticket. He told me it might take a couple of days to fix my webpage. I said "NO good I want to order today" He gave me this number 1-800-866-1514 and I explained the above to the person that answered and she stated she could take my order for the 9800. I am a happy camper.
    NOTE- on your Premier website click on SETTINGS, then click on APPLY EQUIPMENT PREFERENCES and see if the 9800 shows up. If not, do what I did.
    08-09-10 08:22 PM
    What price did you pay?
    08-09-10 08:28 PM
    I personally, no offense, have an issue with spending that kind of money unless you have no other choice and letting a phone get tossed around in a hot truck and then possibly taken off your front door. I might, if I ordered online, have it delivered to the office. Seriously, this is a major product launch, not on the order of the i4, but there should be plenty to go around. Take a little extra time at lunch on Thursday. Call your local AT&T rep who can unofficially set one aside as mine is doing.
    08-09-10 08:30 PM
    What price did you pay?
    $199.00 plus $18.00 to set up the new phone on AT&T.
    08-09-10 08:32 PM
    Now, as Paul Harvey says "The rest of the story"
    I was told by my Small Business AT&T account rep to go to att.com and sign into my Small Business Premier account. I did and did not see anywhere where to order the 9800. I clicked on HELP CHAT and after a few minutes I was asked if there was a STORE icon in the upper left of the Premier webpage. I said no and was told to call 866-499-8008 and explain my problem. I did and they transferred me to Webpage Tech support and I got a work ticket. He told me it might take a couple of days to fix my webpage. I said "NO good I want to order today" He gave me this number 1-800-866-1514 and I explained the above to the person that answered and she stated she could take my order for the 9800. I am a happy camper.
    NOTE- on your Premier website click on SETTINGS, then click on APPLY EQUIPMENT PREFERENCES and see if the 9800 shows up. If not, do what I did.
    My premier page must be different. I am not the owner of the business, I work for a large corporation. There are no options for me to apply equipment preferences. Funny though, when I log into premier, a big eye phone 4 add is on the front page. But when I go to att.com/wireless, the front page has a big BB Torch "Coming Soon" ad and no mention of the IP4.
    08-09-10 08:52 PM
    Go BB marketing!
    08-09-10 09:00 PM
    My premier page must be different. I am not the owner of the business, I work for a large corporation. There are no options for me to apply equipment preferences. Funny though, when I log into premier, a big eye phone 4 add is on the front page. But when I go to att.com/wireless, the front page has a big BB Torch "Coming Soon" ad and no mention of the IP4.
    As I stated we are on a Small Business account. When I log in with my ID and password on Premier Webpage all the phones on that account show up on the left side of the page. I then clicked on my number and all the info on me appears. That is when I can click SETTINGS and then click on the option APPLY EQUIPMENT PREFERENCE. When 9800 did not show up we knew there was a problem.
    I must say it should not take doing all the above to purchase online. For sales purposes you would think they would make it REAL EASY.
    08-10-10 08:26 AM
    I am sure it will indeed be "real easy" if one just waits the 48 hours until the phone is officially released.
    08-10-10 08:33 AM
    I am sure it will indeed be "real easy" if one just waits the 48 hours until the phone is officially released.
    Not necessarily-If you live in a small town and your local store gets only a few phones or you have a busy schedule that day. As I stated it's a Small Business account and I am up to my neck on things scheduled for the 12th. Buying online will get my phone to the office, opened up, charged, and ready for me to activate when I get back into the office on the 12th. As far as "officially released" my AT&T business rep told me on Friday the 6th that it would be available to me to purchase on the 9th. That's pretty official if your are on a Business account. It just should be real easy to take advantage of online ordering.
    Someone else mentioned possible damage with shipping overnight? The only damaged phone our office ever purchased was from a local AT&T store. Life is not always easy. Really looking forward to receiving the 9800. Hope everyone getting one on the 12 has no problems.
    08-10-10 08:56 AM
    You guys can't wait 2 freaking days???????
    08-10-10 09:01 AM
    Still not available on the AT&T website. You'd think that since ordering it today wouldn't get it to you any earlier than the official release date tomorrow, they'd have it available online.
    08-11-10 07:40 AM
    it's adding to the hype no?
    the more we want it.. the more the 9800 give us a tease..
    08-11-10 07:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD