I bought two torches, one for me and one for my fianc� and I had to bring mine back because I noticed a burned pixel close to the edge on the screen, mostly visible if the there was a black background. It was small but annoyed me so I used the warranty to exchange ...my new torch, if u I look very closely to a black screen I'll notice a couple specs on the screen ...rim should've gave better experiences with this one wtv. Check your screens but don't let it bother you too much I guess ...it bothers me cause I pay close attention to detail.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-10 12:27 AM
    Find a black background then move your phone screen in different angles.

10-20-10 12:33 AM
    Sounds petty but I'm sure they'll fix it but too bad I'm already stuck with this one lol ....I'll stop talkin to myself now.

10-20-10 12:36 AM
    Sounds petty but I'm sure they'll fix it but too bad I'm already stuck with this one lol ....I'll stop talkin to myself now.

For real

10-20-10 12:37 AM
    I bought two torches, one for me and one for my fianc� and I had to bring mine back because I noticed a burned pixel close to the edge on the screen, mostly visible if the there was a black background. It was small but annoyed me so I used the warranty to exchange ...my new torch, if u I look very closely to a black screen I'll notice a couple specs on the screen ...rim should've gave better experiences with this one wtv. Check your screens but don't let it bother you too much I guess ...it bothers me cause I pay close attention to detail.

This happens with any screen. My laptop has a burned out pixel, but it didn't happen until after the warranty expired. I've also seen N1 with the AMOLED screen burned in where the notification bar is. Not saying you should live with it though, and I'll exchange like a mofo if it happens to me!

10-20-10 12:40 AM
    This happens with any screen. My laptop has a burned out pixel, but it didn't happen until after the warranty expired. I've also seen N1 with the AMOLED screen burned in where the notification bar is. Not saying you should live with it though, and I'll exchange like a mofo if it happens to me!

The same goes for me. Things like this drive me absolutely insane.
    10-20-10 03:01 AM
    my original Torch had a burned out pixel.

it was so bad that when the screen was off, the burned out pixel was a bright white spot.

Best Buy replaced it without issue.
    10-20-10 07:54 AM
    megapixel = million pixels..
    torch screen = 172,800 pixels

if you burned a megapixel on the screen you'd have a black screen!
    10-20-10 08:33 AM
    Thanks for the input, well appreciated.

10-20-10 08:50 AM
    Hapenned to my first torch
    Had 2 pixels burned
    Changed it for a new one

10-20-10 09:39 AM
    there was a lot of solo talking in this thread, lol
    10-20-10 11:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD