Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default built-in media storage cannot be read try to repair or format blackberry torch

okay. My third Torch in two months. When I boot up the phone, it gives me an error says "Built-in Media Storage not accessible due to detected errors. Do you wish to repair it now?" I always answers yes, then get notified that "Built-In Media Repair Failed." When I view Storage under OPTIONS. It says "Built-in media storage cannot be read. Try to repair or format blackberry torch". When I try connect it to the computer as a USB drive, it always fails (the new drive show up, but it hangs my file explorer when I try to open it). Tried on both Windows 7 and XP, none worked.

This is a brand new replacement I received today. It got the latest OS installed (6.0 built 246)

God!! Why does it always have to be me???? What to do?
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #2  

Apparently, no one knows about this, or not?
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    on a need to know basis

Hi I had the same thing happen to me when I went to swap my 8GB card from my curve to my Torch. I reformatted the card on my computer, put my pics and music back on and it has worked flawlessly ever since.