Hello again

How do you add emails for btinternet.com ???

Added yahoo mail easily but can't find how to add BT as does not appear on the list

Thanks once again
    05-17-11 02:43 PM
    Do you have all the settings for this btinternet.com mail server? if so then you can add it manually.
    05-17-11 05:26 PM
    Thanks for your swift reply.

Where would I find all these details ?????

When trying to set up it doesn't reconise email address and btinternet.com is not listed,

Many Thanks
    05-18-11 03:46 AM
    your pop and outgoing server address is mail.btinternet.com

google is your friend
    05-18-11 04:06 AM
    Hi when you go to Email set up and it shows Yahoo, Google, AOL and Hotmail (im guessing yours is the same as mine)

Click on Yahoo and change the username from @yahoo.com to @btinternet.com when putting your details in. Works for me

Btinternet.com is powered by yahoo
    jb_lord likes this.
    05-18-11 07:07 AM
    Some weeks ago I acquired a new Q10. Since then I have been trying endlessly and unsuccessfully with Vodaphone, BT (who say they do not support mobiles), Blackberry and the supplier, Carphone Warehouse, to connect to my primary btinternet.com address on the mobile network to receive my emails (wifi works fine). I have now been advised by a 'geek' and believe that the Q10 and btinternet are essentially incompatible. Subsequently Vodaphone have confirmed to me that they are aware of this and that they believe it is a Q10 issue.
    08-25-13 08:34 AM
    I am having the same problem with btinternet.com. I can load my account onto the Q10 and all my emails appear up to the time of installation, BUT no new emails arrive in the Inbox from that time. I have been pulling my hair out trying to sort this. Blackberry say it is EE, EE it is BT/Yahoo and BT/Yahoo say it Blackberry. Anyone out there got a solution?
    andrewjf likes this.
    09-11-13 10:59 AM
    I have the same problem. My btinternet email has worked for me on my Z10 since May. The phone has failed twice now and on receiving my second Z10 from Vodafone it has stopped. The initial setup works fine and downloads all current emails but then will not send or receive anything. Vodafone do not seem to be able to help
    09-21-13 02:23 AM
    Does anyone know if there's any prospect that BlackBerry or BT will fix this problem? Most of my e-mail accounts are on BT Internet, and a smart phone (I just got a Q10) that does not do e-mail is not very smart.
    10-22-13 02:49 PM
    The is the 9800 forum. 9800 run OS6. You should all take this to the BB10 forums.

Not trying to be rude, but you would stand to get a better, faster response in the Z10/Q10 forums.

Good luck!!
    10-22-13 02:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD