We lost our way before the end of page 1.
    OP.... best hopes and wishes to your family my friend

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-11 11:23 PM
    We lost our way before the end of page 1.
    OP.... best hopes and wishes to your family my friend

Sadly, I feel the same way. This site revolves around ppl interacting with each other. Hel1, it even has a section for ppl to exchange PINs and hook up. I think this was a much better use of the site than that. Besides, I highly doubt OP's first option was coming here to ask for advice as I'm sure he/she tried some things beforehand. OP probably logged in to get another perspective and some sound advice. Why ppl are bashing this thread is beyond me. Since when did we stop being respectful beings and started being self-righteous, brainless animals. I'm sorry, but any attempt to justify your bashing (whoever you are) instead of helping out is warrantless. There is absolutely no reason why you needed to even mention the fact that it might have been a bit inappropriate to ask for help on this site instead of contacting the officials.
    02-22-11 05:01 AM
    seriously? half on here don't know how to use a smartphone, and we're giving advice on a runaway.
    Some of us know and others think they know, you choose.
    02-22-11 05:40 AM
    Your brother ran away, why the **** are you asking us for help? CALL THE DAMN COPS! lol
    02-22-11 10:08 AM
    Hopefully no one takes my comment the wrong way. I am sorry his brother took off and pray for his safe return and hope the family can deal with the underlying issues.

If it were my brother however, after calling the police I would notr be on CrackBerry. Me and everyone I know would effectively be a search party. Better use of crucial time I think.

I don't think it's fair to say you'd definitely do/not do some'in in a situation until sucha arises upon you (heaven forbid). The guy's doing the right thing by exhausting all avenues of info.

02-22-11 06:48 PM
    I don't think it's fair to say you'd definitely do/not do some'in in a situation until sucha arises upon you (heaven forbid). The guy's doing the right thing by exhausting all avenues of info.

has he exhausted all the avenues in the proper order is the question. AG's point still stands. there are many "avenues" before you get to asking the intArweb for help. this should be the LAST resort.
    02-23-11 02:22 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD