BodyGuardz Protective Skin for BlackBerry Torch 9800

Just saw this is available. Anyone have experience with these ?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-10 11:12 AM
    They work great, I've done a ton for the iPhone. Don't be afraid of the instal, its cake.
    08-18-10 11:17 AM
    So they last for the most part ?

08-18-10 11:22 AM
    i just got my Bodyguardz for the torch. it came like in 2 business days.

so far ive had no problems. only thing is: you get the screen protector piece which is thebiggest piece and like 10 other tiny pieces you have to adhere to cover the rest of the phone. they are all cut perfect but are small and hard to deal with.

i just put the screen one on and the button parts. there are very skinny strips for the sides and other tiny exposed pieces. no piece for back since it is the rubber like substance.

Installation was simple aside from the itty bitty oieces that i didnt bother with.
    hope this helps
    08-18-10 11:37 AM
    hey everyone

Just wondering if anyone knows if the torch will fit in the charging cradle with the bodyguardz skins, wasn't able to find any info on this.

thanks
    11-03-10 10:45 PM
    hey everyone

Just wondering if anyone knows if the torch will fit in the charging cradle with the bodyguardz skins, wasn't able to find any info on this.

thanks
    It won't fit in the cradle. The skin won't let it sit in the cradle.

11-03-10 10:56 PM
    These skins are thin, and you should have no problem in fitting your Torch in the charging cradle.
    11-03-10 10:57 PM
    I applied the bestskinsever complete kit and its great. Probably very similar. The small pieces take patience but fit perfectly. The back is covered too and I like the slightly rubbery feel the whole phone has now. Its been about a week and nothing has come off or loose. The screen protecter is the first that I've ever left on a phone as you can't even tell it is there. The torch fits fine in the cradle with the whole kit on.

11-04-10 06:09 AM
    Go with bestskinsever.com their shipping is quick and you can get the full body skin with delivery for $10. I've used a few different brands of the 'skins' and they are all eerily similar so why pay more?

11-04-10 08:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD