Yesterday an unknown mobile device connected with my phone thru bluetooth - then they sent me a ".txt" file . I saved the file, read the file, but I cannot find a way to reply to the file. I dont think this was a malicious file but I am curious not to figure out how that worked and how do I send one back.
    01-28-11 11:15 AM
    go in Application, Open Files App, find your file, select it, press menu button, send, and choose bluetooth, then you can choose to what device you want to send it.
    01-28-11 11:17 AM
    cool - thank you - do you know what the "memopad" files start off with? I have a bunch of files and dont know which is the one I want to send
    01-28-11 11:41 AM
    my phone is updating to .448 right now so I can't tell you exactly, but in the File Apps, you can search by name at the top, did you try searching for something related to it ? Like the name of the memo ?
    01-28-11 11:44 AM
    yes i did search it and got nothing- i did however just downloaded the noteit app and that one i can find - so i figured out a way to get the job done but still wondering where the wordpad file is
    01-28-11 11:46 AM
    ok then ill just make do with noteit -- i think it will work better all around anyway- since i cant find the wordpad files lol thanks a bunch!!!
    01-28-11 12:06 PM
    yeah I don't think the memopad is saved in separate file, I think it just use the storage that apps is using on the bb
    01-28-11 12:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD