I recently switched to a Blueant Q2 and at first it was randomly disconnecting, someone mentioned that I reset the Q2(pressing and holding all 3 buttons) and deleting the profile from my phone and then resyncing. Has worked like a charm since, Not once have I randomly dropped connection to the Q2.

The call quality on the other hand is another issue, not sure if it's the hybrid OS I'm running or the Q2.

That's definitely not a fix for me. It's been deleted and restored countless times. Also, i got a replacement headset, thinking it was the headset, so the Torch got to pop it's bluetooth cherry, right out of the box............. definitely the torch
    01-17-11 09:17 PM
    So I had a thought about this. I'm going to start a new thread but I wanted everyone that's subscribed to this one to see it. I want to start compiling a list of where your Torch was manufactured and whether you're having the bluetooth problem or not.

Since, from reading this thread, it doesn't seem to be a problem with the OS, our next culprit to check out would be the hardware. I know previous versions of the Bold had multiple manufacture countries, and if the Torch is the same, perhaps there is a problem with one of the bluetooth radios.

I'll post a link to the new thread as soon as I have it. For now, I DO have the problem with Bluetooth, and mine says "Made In Mexico 5"

My wife IS having the problem and hers says "Made In Mexico 4"

I hope to get enough feedback that if this IS the problem, I can somehow get the information into RIM's hands.........

EDIT : HERE'S THE NEW THREAD : http://forums.crackberry.com/f209/su...espond-577142/
    Last edited by rsammon977; 01-18-11 at 09:09 PM. Reason: Added link to new thread.
    01-18-11 09:04 PM
    That's definitely not a fix for me. It's been deleted and restored countless times. Also, i got a replacement headset, thinking it was the headset, so the Torch got to pop it's bluetooth cherry, right out of the box............. definitely the torch
    You say you deleted the profile from your phone, but did you reset the Q2? I have 0 issues with connectivity with the Q2, but it was only after i reset the Q2.
    01-19-11 07:03 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD