I have paired both Motorola and Jabra earpieces and they have each worked
    well with the 9810. Now, the handset will not recognize/hear the pairing signal from either
    earpiece. I have tried every hint I researched. It must have something to do with software
    issue as each earpiece works and charges just fine.

Perhaps unrelated(?) I opened up my phone 2 days ago and all my email messages except that
    day's messages disappeared. I don't seem to have a memory allocation problem.
    Have no clue how to get these back as they are very Important to view them in cell back to
    August 2013. Thanks FYI I did attempt to research threads but they most seemed to related
    to BBYs new Phones and / or related to car pairings.
    12-20-13 04:20 AM
    Battery pull and try again. I had an issue a couple of times when I had my BB when a fault prevented pairing my headset. It's worth a try.
    12-20-13 07:19 AM
    Thanks for your comment last time this occurred was Feb 2013 and I posted a thread at BBY Forum and never got one response.

I just did remove and replace the batty. Nothing. Just to be certain it wasn't one of the two BT earpieces, I checked on an older curve and it paired quickly but same BT did not pair with my BBY 9810 Torch. By the bulk of so many threads and volume of readers there must be a lot of problems. This is the 2nd phone as my first was new in Oct 2012 and stolen this summer. Any other ideas?

Also, any ideas how I can re-install (restore) my history of cell phone emails sent and received for 6 months? I'm thinking the emails I create on my cell (most of mine are) are not going to show in my Outlook account. Thanks again Debra
    12-20-13 10:51 PM