I have this issue where my bluetooth headset is on, it's working then I shut it off because I'm done using it. When I turn it back on my phone says it's still connected, but it's not. When I'm 'Manage connections' it says connected, but it's not checked off with a checkmark. The option is greyed out so I can't click it...

Is there any way to prevent this? Or if not, is there a way to fix it other than taking out the battery?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-09-11 12:09 PM
    Have you tried turning the bluetooth off and back on through the options menu? I have had to do it that way before to get to recognize mine.

Sent from my CrackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    11-09-11 01:01 PM
    Have you tried turning the bluetooth off and back on through the options menu? I have had to do it that way before to get to recognize mine.

Sent from my CrackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    There's no option to turn it back on, I have to take out the battery in order to be able to turn it back on. It says in green 'connected' but the check mark beside it is not checked off. It's grey lettering and I can't turn it on.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-09-11 01:13 PM
    There's no option to turn it back on, I have to take out the battery in order to be able to turn it back on. It says in green 'connected' but the check mark beside it is not checked off. It's grey lettering and I can't turn it on.
    I apologize I wasn't very specific on what I meant. Don't use the Manage connections screen. Depending on the theme you are using, find the options program icon among your other apps. In the default theme slide the ALL menu up and scroll though to find options. It looks like a wrench under a blue bolt head in the default screen. Click on it and you will see a menu of options. Click on Networks and Connections. Then Bluetooth Connections. You should see a drop down next to the word Bluetooth that says either on or off. This turns the Bluetooth Radio on or off.

Options > Networks and Connections > Bluetooth Connections

Hope this was a better explanation. If this doesn't do the trick then I will help you dwell deeper into it or maybe one of the Guru's will pipe in.

Jason
    11-09-11 02:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD