Hello, all! I'm new to BB, my first one being a 9800 Torch. In my text messages, there's one new message that's always there. It says it's unread, but when I open it, it's blank. No message balloons without text or anything. My issue is that I can't delete it no matter what I've tried. Help? Suggestions? Comments? Please and thank you!!!

- Kate!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-04-10 06:43 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry, Kate!

Have you tried pulling out your battery for 30 seconds?
    10-04-10 07:23 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry, Kate!

Have you tried pulling out your battery for 30 seconds?

The battery was really difficult to get out, but it worked.
    Don't know why I didn't think of that, but sometimes the simplest things escape us. :P
    Thanks a bunch!
    10-07-10 06:23 PM
    actually this happened to me twice
    and i had to pull the battery out everytime
    almost similar to the problem we used to have before with the today themes on 8900 and so on
    10-07-10 06:28 PM
    That happened to me a time or two also, but I was still on .141 then. Since updating to .246, I haven't had that problem come up.

Are you on the .246 version with this happening?
    10-07-10 07:44 PM
    I had this happen two or three times. And I narrowed it down to my friend on her Android trying to send me a video via mms. Each time she tried it, it just showed up as one of those blank messages. I couldn't read anything, couldn't reply, nothing. Only thing that worked was to just delete it, and it would go away.
    10-07-10 08:30 PM
    How odd, I just had this happen earlier today. Fortunately I remembered from my 8120 that a battery pull usually resolves it, and it did. I'm on .246, but I think this is something that happens occasionally across the BB line of phones as I have seen it on my Pearl, my Curve, my Curve 2, and now my Torch.
    10-07-10 08:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD