CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default BlackBerryApp World Error 9300 Prevents me from many ANY PURCHASES -- for 2 weeks now

For two weeks now when I try to purchase any app I get a dialog:

"There was a problem connecting to the payment system. Your transaction has not been processed. Please try again later. (Error Id: 9300)"

I am able to download free apps just not the ones that cost $...

I have successfully:
    - rebooted the device number of times
    - went to my account settings removed credit card info and added new one
    - changed to different credit card
    - tried to use PayPal

all this with no luck in resolving this error.

I emailed BB App World support/help email address with request for help over a week ago but have not received any response back.

I am completely locked out from making purchases and badly want this $0.99 Tetris promo ;-) LOL

This is about BlackBerry App World Store - the Crackberry App Store works great and I spent a fortune there but EA games are not in Crackberry App Store.. ;-(

Any clues how to resolve and who can contact about this??
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    798 Global Posts
    PIN
    G!

Quote Originally Posted by crackb3ri View Post
    For two weeks now when I try to purchase any app I get a dialog:

"There was a problem connecting to the payment system. Your transaction has not been processed. Please try again later. (Error Id: 9300)"

I am able to download free apps just not the ones that cost $...

I have successfully:
    - rebooted the device number of times
    - went to my account settings removed credit card info and added new one
    - changed to different credit card
    - tried to use PayPal

all this with no luck in resolving this error.

I emailed BB App World support/help email address with request for help over a week ago but have not received any response back.

I am completely locked out from making purchases and badly want this $0.99 Tetris promo ;-) LOL

This is about BlackBerry App World Store - the Crackberry App Store works great and I spent a fortune there but EA games are not in Crackberry App Store.. ;-(

Any clues how to resolve and who can contact about this??
    After a bit of digging, I found the issue covered in BlackBerry KB article 25369,

When attempting to make a purchase in BlackBerry App World, you receive the following error:

There was a problem connecting to the payment system. Your transaction has not been processed. Please try again later. (Error Id: 9300)
    Error 9300 is caused by the payment method(s) your using not being supported in your region by App World.

The workaround consists of trying another card, or switching to PayPal, but as you've already done both of these, You should look at KB25368, which lists all supported App World countries, and their supported payment processing methods, You can find that here, KB25368-Supported payment types for BlackBerry App World, because you've not added your location to your profile, I can't really give you much more information, so you'll need to take a peek at the chart and see what methods are supported for your region.
    Donald Kelly | @DonaldKelly_
    Curve 9360 + Bold 9790
    CrackBerry Newbie

I'm having same problem with app world, I can't purchase app. I'm getting error: there was a problem connecting to the payment system. Your transaction has not been processed. please try again later. (Error Id:9300 ).

Earlier I was able to purchase app using paypal but now I'm getting above error. However, I can purchase app with visa card. The question is why I was able to purchase earlier with paypal but now I can't?

Please help.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    798 Global Posts
    PIN
    G!

Quote Originally Posted by TLgorec View Post
    I'm having same problem with app world, I can't purchase app. I'm getting error: there was a problem connecting to the payment system. Your transaction has not been processed. please try again later. (Error Id:9300 ).

Earlier I was able to purchase app using paypal but now I'm getting above error. However, I can purchase app with visa card. The question is why I was able to purchase earlier with paypal but now I can't?

Please help.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    As I explained, 9300 is an error regarding payments and the payment system, You may wish to get in touch with PayPal and inform them that they are declining payments to an authorised payment system.
    Donald Kelly | @DonaldKelly_
    Curve 9360 + Bold 9790
    CrackBerry Abuser

I am really annoy with this 9300 error even it is supported in my counter.
    Malaysia USD MYR MYR

There are few items that can complete my Torch and make it a whole but then this is very annoying.

Even from PayPal site also is not much helping:

My Preapproved Payments
    You haven't set up any Preapproved Payments yet. They're an easier and more secure way to send money or automate payments.To get started, go to our client's website that offers PayPal Preapproved Payments.

If there is a person from Malaysia in this forum that has a solution, kindly msg me, I am very appreciate for your kind reply. Regards;
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by azzir.bb View Post
    I am really annoy with this 9300 error even it is supported in my counter.
    Malaysia USD MYR MYR

There are few items that can complete my Torch and make it a whole but then this is very annoying.

Even from PayPal site also is not much helping:

My Preapproved Payments
    You haven't set up any Preapproved Payments yet. They're an easier and more secure way to send money or automate payments.To get started, go to our client's website that offers PayPal Preapproved Payments.

If there is a person from Malaysia in this forum that has a solution, kindly msg me, I am very appreciate for your kind reply. Regards;
    Azzir...I would suggest you get a Debit Card or MaybankCard ...then you need
    to enable oversea purchases (for M2U you need to activate in the website)..this would be helpful...I always used my specific Visa Debit Card for online purchases.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default similar problem in india

hi, thanks for the information. after going thru the link suggested by u i found that paypal visa and mastercard all r supported in india. still i am not able to pay on apps world. earlier the error id was 11000 now its 9300. as mentioned even i have done all the things but not able to solve the problem n bb site is not helping at all on this... no response from their end.
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    PIN
    280C866B

arisham... How to enable oversea purchases via M2U?
  9. KQ9
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    232 Global Posts
    PIN

Quote Originally Posted by romeo57 View Post
    arisham... How to enable oversea purchases via M2U?
    How to enable your Maybank ATM Visa Debit Card for online shopping | fahrulazmi's blog

Anyone found a solution to the 9300 error yet?
    CrackBerry User

on your bb after launching the bb world app, go to payment icon and change the payment method by entering all details correctly. this will work
    CrackBerry User

Go to appworld on your phone, go to 'my world' , click bb button and choose 'pmt options' choose 'paypal' option, click next and log in to verify your account. My login info was wrong and once i changed it and logged in I was able to buy apps in appworld using paypal.
    CrackBerry Newbie

I am also very frustrated, on APP world i first got the error id 13000 when I was using my crefit card to purchase, I re-entered/ corrected my credit card details but the error id still appeared. I then changed to paypal and now have error id 9300. Basically I have given up on making any purchases on APP world because my credit card account has been debited with the amount of the item, not once but four times (everytime I change the card details a debit goes through) and I dont even know how to claim it back as the item could not be purchased or downloaded even though my bank statement shows I have paid for the item 4 times. Paypal couldnt asssist either. I am in South Africa.