Blackberry won't turn on ! Help !
My blackberry went all black on me , It had low battery & Its died of battery a couple of times , I researched this & There is no red flashing light , It's plugged in my computer but I don't know if its working or not , I've token out the battery once or twice nothing happened. PLEASE HELP !
- 10-10-12, 07:58 PM #2
Re: Blackberry won't turn on ! Help !
If possible try a mains charger. A computer USB port sometimes isn't enough to handle a very discharged battery, particularly on a laptop.
Try a different USB charging cable, maybe try the charging dock if you have one available.
If necessary check the charger and cable are still good by connecting another USB-charged device and see if it charges.
Leave it on the AC adaptor to charge overnight, see if it works when you hit the power button in the morning.
Test with a known good battery, and/or test your battery in another (borrowed?) phone if available. A bad battery can prevent startup even with a mains charger attached.
If these don't produce a result you may be looking for a replacement phone. Even with a corrupted OS you should get at least the LED as it tries to boot.<a href="http://www.galatis.de/starboard.php?d=5518"><!-- Something special for the spammers --></a>
CrackBerry... where only Stupid People fight about Smart Phones
- By Erin_moore in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 9Last Post: 12-03-13, 03:51 PM
- By maceddd in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 2Last Post: 12-13-10, 07:20 PM
- By davelem in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 5Last Post: 10-14-09, 04:48 AM
- By ssanders2k7 in forum Verizon WirelessReplies: 7Last Post: 10-06-09, 12:16 PM
- By PrimalYeti in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 19Last Post: 02-27-09, 05:56 PM