View Poll Results: Which color Torch do you prefer?

Voters
105. You may not vote on this poll
  • Black

74 70.48%
  • White

21 20.00%
  • Red

10 9.52%
    i have a blackberry torch in white from rogers and love the phone.. i think the white phone looks nice but to bad my service provider didnt have the black n red one or else i would of got that one instead.. ppl always say black is more of a mans phone and white is more of a womens phone but i guess it just all depends on ppls interest n taste in color.. which blackberry torch do u like?

- black
    - white
    - black/red

if there is any other color torch out there let me know and tell me which color torch u like and why..
    05-16-11 12:44 PM
    To me, black is more of the professional looking device. Is it really, no, just my perception. I would have loved to have gotten the red to be honest, but when I bought mine black was the only option.
    05-16-11 12:50 PM
    While Black is more professional, I made sure to get the red one. I was tired of black.
    05-16-11 01:06 PM
    I have always loved white phones, all the phones I had if I could get them in while I would. I thought the Torch would be no different, but then I saw a white one, and I saw the black one. The black one just looked more sleek to me.
    05-16-11 02:26 PM
    I feel that the black Torch (which I have) looks professional. Mind you I really like the look of the red one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-16-11 03:05 PM
    Black is the best!
    05-16-11 03:38 PM
    white is the best. I have all ways wanted a white cell phone never had one. I have has a red and black bbs but when came to the Torch , at&t store had all three colors and white is the one I picked!!!
    05-16-11 04:10 PM
    I would have loved to have gotten a white one but did not have any colors here in Holland when I got it and still don't I think.

05-16-11 06:15 PM
    I wanted the Red one but it was unavailable to me so my second choice would be Black, I'm really not much of a white device person.
    05-16-11 06:29 PM
    I personally find white to be better than black, regardless of the phone.
    05-16-11 06:43 PM
    I've got the black one and my wife has a red one. I prefer the black though I do appreciate the looks of the red. The finish on hers seems to be a bit more fragile and has multiple chips in it, and the back is slicker. The black battery cover is grippy whereas the red one is a slick finish. Also the finish of her red one has shifted in appearance towards a light orange in color even though she has it in an otterbox most of the time.
    05-16-11 06:43 PM
    I really wanted the white one after seeing it in photos. But then I saw it in person and to me it just looked like a toy and I hated the shiny bezel so I went for black
    05-16-11 06:59 PM
    When I got mine, black was the only choice anyway. I've only seen photos of the red and white ones and both look nice enough.

Had I been given the choice, I probably would have gone for black, anyway.
    05-16-11 07:13 PM
    i really want the red but my service provider only have black or white... and alot of ppl have white so i kinds wanted to stand out and get white
    05-16-11 09:36 PM
    i bought a black one last year and used it for a few days before decided taking it back.but more the most part it was great to use.large screen real estate was a personal joy.if i had to pick between the 3 colors it would be black and white.red is just overdoing it.but blackberry is black for a reason.if you are a torch person you should definitely get excited for the torch 2.its going to be a solid device with much needed updated specs.
    Last edited by chetan1285; 05-16-11 at 09:50 PM.
    05-16-11 09:45 PM
    if i could have gotten lime green i would have so i voted red
    05-16-11 09:50 PM
    Well, in scientific terms, black and white are not colors so I guess we have to choose Red. Just Kidding.

I like my BlackBerry to be Black
    05-17-11 09:25 AM
    White! I would love it in baby pink though :P
    05-17-11 10:10 AM
    I went with the black, it look sexier than the white one.
    05-17-11 10:27 AM
    i had the black for a couple of months which does look nice. now i have the white and love it even more. was a little skeptical about purchasing one after reading some reviews of others who had seen it in person saying it looked cheap/like a toy but went ahead and got it anyways. to me the only difference between the two is color because they both feel and do the same. imo the white is better looking and i went ahead and ordered the seidio case in white, love it.
    05-17-11 11:11 AM
    Yeah at first I thought the white one looked like a toy and the red one is nice but don't have for my service provider and I was thinking of getting black.. But when I seen the white one again I just had to get it.. The only thing different between black and white is the battery cover of the black one is rubber and have a bit of the grip and the white one the battery cover is plastic and feels more slippery I guess they did that so the back of the white phone doesn't get dirty like how the white bold 9000 is had the leather back and would get diry after using it for a while

05-17-11 11:17 AM
    I've got a black one and my wife has the white one. We both came from an 9700 black and white too. She loves her white phones and I like my black ones. I think this will probably continue with the next gen. BB. It also works great for us cause we never pick up the wrong phone on the way out the door, which is what use to happen with our 8900's when they were both black.
    05-17-11 12:05 PM
    I would have loved to have gotten a white one but did not have any colors here in Holland when I got it and still don't I think.

Oh damn that sucks they only have the black one in holland.. Cool yeah I have family from there to

05-17-11 04:57 PM
    All the phones I've ever owned were all black except for my titanium 8310 so I went with the white one just to spice it up (didn't much care for the red one)

I do wish the battery cover was like the black version but it's understandable why they didn't do that.
    05-17-11 07:15 PM
    Im all about the Black Torch. I agree with some of the others....Professional Looking.
    05-17-11 07:35 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD