I recently got the Torch a week ago from Rogers and generally I don't have any problems with. But I've found that sometimes after I receive a call from someone and I've ended the call (by sliding the phone down), all my buttons stop working.

The Keyboard, lock button, call, end, etc. No button works. But however, the touch screen works.

I usually end up using the touch screen to turn off my phone and pull out my battery and put it back in.

From there it works again. Its happened twice now.

Has this happened to anyone else? If so, how did you fix it? Is it more of a hardware issue?

Thanks.
    10-09-10 09:10 AM
    This happened to me quite frequently. I did a wipe and restore yesterday. Just happened to me now. Anyone with a fix please help

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-10 05:06 PM
    Poor newbie, toke close to a month to get an answer.
    12-08-10 09:45 PM
    There have been several people who have had issues with the keys not working. As far as I know nothing worked except a battery pull and that was only a temporary fix. If you have had the Torch less than a month (at least with AT&T) you can return it for a new one.
    12-08-10 10:01 PM
    You should go into Rogers and tell them about the problems you are having. They are more qualified to give you some options. If you have a warranty then you can return the phone.

Talking to somebody at Rogers would help you more.

Good luck!
    12-08-10 10:02 PM
    This is a very real problem, and a real pain in the ***.
    01-15-11 02:25 PM
    can anyone else confirm and of these three things, because mine has never done this until this week, and these are the three things that have changed...

*started using factory pouch...very tight fit...so just now started using sleep mode
    *downloaded quickpull free
    *changed theme type font for the first time ever. using blackberry theme..."let it snow"
    01-15-11 02:48 PM
    no one ???
    01-16-11 08:04 AM
    All my buttons are fine. Hope you find a fix, sounds like a software problem. Let us know!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-16-11 08:09 AM
    yeah, it is definitely the pouch putting it into sleep mode, in conjunction with one of my popop apps... bepop, bugme, pocket inf, etc. stops the second i stop using pouch.
    01-17-11 09:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD