My BB 9800 puts my email signature when I send new messages but not when I reply or forward... Can this be done or is it not an option?
    02-15-11 08:51 PM
    I believe you set that when you created the signature in email setup. Gimme second - I will check.

X

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Tenacious--M likes this.
    02-16-11 12:34 AM
    Nope. Didn't see anything. I could swear you can customize it though. I will keep poking around.

X

Tenacious--M likes this.
    02-16-11 12:37 AM
    I don't believe you can customize the sig's at all. Your best bet is to make a custom dictionary word thing where typing something like sig* would change to your desired signature.
    Tenacious--M likes this.
    02-16-11 05:08 AM
    @McStoner - you can customize the signature to emails if you go into email setup and then into each email account seperately to do it.

I'm not sure if there is a setting to make sure they are applied to forwards or replies though.

(Note: usually the "sig" is default is set to say 'sent from my blackberry'....so this sig can be changed to whatever you want. You just have to go in and change it.)
    Last edited by ShoshiOne; 02-16-11 at 10:00 AM.
    Tenacious--M likes this.
    02-16-11 09:56 AM
    Shoshione is corroect and they do apply to forwards and replys I have it on and its added to all my emails.

Tenacious--M and ShoshiOne like this.
    02-16-11 10:46 AM
    Interesting.... mine only has it on the intial email, but on all replies and forwards its not there at all. Any ideas?
    02-16-11 03:15 PM
    on the main page click the menu button (BB button)
    choose "Setup",
    go to "Email Accounts".
    choose "Internet Mail Account"
    choose your email account and click the menu button and choose "edit"
    under "General Options" go to signature and change it to what you need. i hope it works.
    10-04-11 03:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD