If your comments ADD VALUE.....type away. If not.....go vent somewhere else. With a whopping 14 posts I suggest you be a little nicer my friend.
    hahaha i never new your a not a blackberry man because you only have 14 post on crackberry. This is called a forum not requote contest, so if you have nothing to say on the forum u can go suck a ear piece.
    03-29-10 04:22 PM
    Im gonna laugh when this comes out and it's nothing special.
    +1 Agreed. And sadly, this will probably be the case.
    03-31-10 01:52 AM
    no dummy SPECS speak for themselves
    I am a photographer and I can vouch for MPs being unimportant. The only time MPs even matter, is when you you may need to crop and expand.

Let me put this in terms that anyone can connect with.

If you have 2 identical cameras, one having 1 MP and one having 10 MP.
    Say they both are set to take the same resolution picture. You have a person standing dead center of the pic. You print out an 8 x 10 picture and the person only takes up a 3 x 5 section of that picture. Hmm I want to crop and enlarge so I have an 8 x 10 picture of that person. No problem, both 1 MP and 10 MP versions of the image can be cropped and enlarged, but when you enlarge the 1 MP image, it will become very grainy compared to the 10 MP. If you do not modify the image at all, both pictures will look basically identical.
    03-31-10 06:44 AM
    Pardon the hijack...Fedge, that avatar is genius!
    03-31-10 08:49 AM
    if he's a RIM insider, then why would they not want the source to be known?
    Im pretty sure every employee or phone tester is under an NDA (non disclosure agreement) and basically they would be in a lot of trouble.
    03-31-10 10:18 AM
    no surepress?????

THANK GOD. That was a huge /fail IMO...

If it wasn't for this phone, I'd be jumping ship... Rim is falling too far behind as it is. I'm using my phone for more and more things and tired of the small screen.

This formfactor is a no brainer (just like the people who bash it... - large screen, real keyboard - best of both worlds.
    03-31-10 02:34 PM
    Pardon the hijack...Fedge, that avatar is genius!
    lol thank you it came to me in a dream and it had to be done lol
    Last edited by fedge; 04-01-10 at 03:59 PM.
    04-01-10 03:56 PM
    I like how the guy is so confident int he title then he's like "I can say with 100% certainty that there is a Blackberry slider with a 5mp camera running on a GSM network."...
    04-03-10 10:59 PM
    I like how the guy is so confident int he title then he's like "I can say with 100% certainty that there is a Blackberry slider with a 5mp camera running on a GSM network."...
    I like how you can't spell..........just saying.
    04-05-10 04:46 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD