I used to get my Blackberry messages perfectly on my centralized Message folder as well as individual folder. My daughter was playing with it and somehow something got changed. I do get the messages in the individual folder but not in the Centralized Message folder.

It seems there is no integration now. Can someone help. It was really cool to get in only folder. I have about 4different email addresses that i get.
    04-07-11 07:25 AM
    Go into your Message folder, hit the BB button, scroll to Options.
    While in there, go to Inbox Management and select anything you want to show in the original Messages folder.
    04-07-11 07:28 AM
    Go into your Message folder, hit the BB button, scroll to Options.
    While in there, go to Inbox Management and select anything you want to show in the original Messages folder.
    Thanks for your reply but All my mails are checked mark the one I want to show in the Message folder also.
    04-07-11 07:54 AM
    Thanks for your reply but All my mails are checked mark the one I want to show in the Message folder also.

Everything is checked to show in the Message folder?
    Then I am completely stumped. Sorry for not being able to help but I did try.
    devbaid likes this.
    04-07-11 08:26 AM
    Go into bbm, and pres the bb button, then options. Scroll down, there is a checkbox to "show in messages application".

Check that off, and it should put your bbm's in the messages folder/app

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    devbaid likes this.
    04-07-11 08:45 AM
    Go into bbm, and pres the bb button, then options. Scroll down, there is a checkbox to "show in messages application".

Check that off, and it should put your bbm's in the messages folder/app

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks a lot!! It worked perfectly fine.
    04-07-11 09:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD