Please help! I am trying to update to BBM7 but I cannot click on my App World ICON. It will not launch. I have deleted and re-installed and again nothing.

Thoughts?
    12-12-12 12:20 PM
    Please help! I am trying to update to BBM7 but I cannot click on my App World ICON. It will not launch. I have deleted and re-installed and again nothing.

Thoughts?
    Open your native blackberry browser. Open "mobile.blackberry.com" select the blackberry messenger from there. Install it. Restart your device. And its done. That's the latest version of bbm there
    12-13-12 10:39 PM
    For everyone who has problems with apps not starting after some kind of update on the phone:
    1. DELETE the app (for instance "App World" from Device-> options etc. etc.
    2. Immediately perform a battery pull
    3. Install the app either from App World or from the official Application Site (Google Maps from google, App World from RIM)
    4. IMMEDIATELY perform another battery pull (Caution: DO NOT Run the app before that)
    5. After the reboot run the app as if nothing has ever happened.

Hope this helps.
    It has saved me many times.
    12-15-12 10:47 AM
    looks like this is a long stuuf. taking in and putting battery gain. how could it save your time?
    12-15-12 11:06 AM
    looks like this is a long stuuf. taking in and putting battery gain. how could it save your time?
    I said that it has saved me in many occasions - not that it's a time saver....
    12-17-12 12:51 PM
    My appworld disapeared. I have looked everywhere for it (through all the folders). I have tried "updating" the appworld. i manage to update but still cant find the icon. When I dpwnload another app - i can find the icon.
    what can I do?
    01-01-13 04:49 AM
    My BB app world is missen,I was told am using a wrong OS when I tried downloading an app from the native browser pls peepz ow can I get a .600 as my fone is not a branded fone(is not at&t nor sprint)
    01-02-13 02:06 AM
    Save yourself some time; press [alt] [right shift] [delete] instead of pulling the battery.
    01-02-13 09:15 PM