- CrackBerry Abuser
12-13-2012, 11:39 PM #2Don't Ever Make A Girl Cry, God Counts Her Tears...!!!
- 125 Posts
9800 powered by .749
- 12-15-2012, 11:47 AM #3
SOS Solution Here
For everyone who has problems with apps not starting after some kind of update on the phone:
1. DELETE the app (for instance "App World" from Device-> options etc. etc.
2. Immediately perform a battery pull
3. Install the app either from App World or from the official Application Site (Google Maps from google, App World from RIM)
4. IMMEDIATELY perform another battery pull (Caution: DO NOT Run the app before that)
5. After the reboot run the app as if nothing has ever happened.
Hope this helps.
It has saved me many times.
There are 10 types of people; those who understand binary, and those who don't...
- 12-17-2012, 01:51 PM #5There are 10 types of people; those who understand binary, and those who don't...
- By GQatHU in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 41Last Post: 03-05-2009, 12:53 AM
- By javgue31 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-04-2009, 03:46 PM
- By RCCollins in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 6Last Post: 03-04-2009, 03:05 PM
- By RCCollins in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-04-2009, 03:05 PM
- By Mellex in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-04-2009, 02:43 PM