I keep getting this message after phone freezes and won't open any texts, bbm, blackberry app world even phone log. I have to take the battery out and let it reboot for me to be able to even click anything or any icon once it freezes. Sometimes after the battery pull and reboot it can freeze again pretty much straight away again or if I am lucky I might be able to open my texts up and lucky if I can open more than a coupleof messages up before it freezes again and I have to do the whole battery pull and re-boot again. The error message is this Uncaught Excemption; Application; net_rim_bb_messaging_app(105) is not responding; process terminated
    06-10-15 02:49 PM
    I also get these errors uncaught excemption java.lang.NullPointer Excemption net.rim.device.api_system.ObjectGroup ReadOnlyExcemption as well as the uncaught excemption application net_rim_bb_messaging_app(105)not responding process terminated i cannot update my OS or restore it as my device is not being recognised in BB desktop manager and since I haven't been able to activate my enterprise email 02 giffgaff or any email address on this device since I forgot my password and entered it wrong 10 times and the phone reset. I need some help please guys and girls as I need to get phone back working again and also to get my emails being delivered to my phone. The OS I am on is v6.0.0.668 platform 6.6.0.236 everytime it says there is no updates. Can I downgrade to a different OS and if so which one shall I choose as it gives me 2 options. I will be really grateful for any help and/or advice I get Thanks

9105)
    06-10-15 03:09 PM